Terms & Conditions
1. More2Screen reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time. Following any update we will provide access to the new Terms and Conditions on the Site home page. The new Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately, and will govern all transactions with More2Screen. If you do not agree with the new version of the Terms and Conditions, you must cease to use the Site.
2. You must not use any materials contained in the Site except to the extent necessary for your own personal use.
3. In using the Site, you agree that you will not, to the extent that the following activities are prohibited by law:
(a) post, disseminate or transmit unauthorised advertisements or promotional materials, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
(b) omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and Internet protocol addresses or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content;
(c) impersonate any person or entity, or fail to state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
(d) engage in any activities in order to withhold or cloak identity or contact information;
(e) send harassing and/or threatening messages to others;
(f) engage in “flooding” – i.e. ICMP flooding and mail bombing (sending large amounts of email repeatedly to the same email address);
(g) use the Site for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
(h) publish web pages or content that contain links that initiate downloads of copyright infringing or
other illegal material;
(i) electronically stalk or otherwise electronically harass another; or
(j) engage in any Internet activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission.
4. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and that you will not post, disseminate or transmit any content that:
(a) contains personally identifiable information belonging to minors;
(b) contains any virus or other harmful component; or
(c) is for commercial purposes or contains advertising or is intended to solicit a person to buy or sell services or to make donations.
5. You will not reproduce, modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, display, perform, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate any materials contained on this Site to any third party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of materials via a third party web site) without our prior written consent.